In order to create and publish a branded event app you will need to have an Apple Developer Account for your organization.
The overall process should be
- Enroll in the Apple Developer Program
- Grant Socio access to the Apple Developer account
- Notify Socio and send us your Apple Developer Team Information
1. Enroll in the Apple Developer Program
To enroll in Apple's Developer Program, follow the steps at:
It is required that you enroll as an organization. Your organization must have a D-U-N-S Number in order to do this. To learn more about D-U-N-S Numbers and what else is required to enroll see below:
For more information on enrolling in Apple's Developer Program, click here.
Once you have a Developer Account, the person who enrolled will be considered the team agent and has the capability to grant users access and delegate responsibilities.
2. Grant Socio access to the Apple Developer account
Follow these steps to give Socio the necessary access to build, publish, and update your app.
- Go to the App Store Connect Users and Access page by clicking this link: https://appstoreconnect.apple.com/access/users
- Add Socio Team (firstname.lastname@example.org) as a new user by selecting the blue "Plus (+) sign" and enter the following information, pressing Invite once complete:
Be sure to check the Admin box which will select all other check boxes. If you have questions regarding this please reach out to us via our Live Chat or email email@example.com.
Be sure to also check the Access to Certificates, Identifiers & Profiles box. If you have questions regarding this please reach out to us via our Live Chat or email firstname.lastname@example.org.
3. Notify Socio and send us your Apple Developer Team Information
After completing the above steps, you will need to let us know that you have completed the required setup for Apple and let us know you have completed the process by letting us know the Team Name and Team ID.
You can find this information by logging into the Apple Developer page and navigating to the Membership page, also available here. From this page you should able to copy the Team Name and Team ID.
Once this is collected just Live Chat us or shoot over an email to email@example.com letting us know your Team Name, Team ID, and for which app this is for. That's it. You're all set!